5800 Magnolia Parkway
Pearland, TX 77584
Hours of Operation
Tuesday – Saturday
9:00AM – 1:00PM
These hours are temporary due to COVID-19. Check back for July 2020 hours update in late June.
CLOSED SUNDAYS & MONDAYS
2020 Holiday Closures
– New Year’s Day, January 1
– Veteran’s Day, November 11
– Thanksgiving, November 26
– Christmas, December 25
Number 1: clear & colored
Number 2: plastic bottles i.e. soft drink and milk bottles (including tops)
Numbers 3, 4, 5, and 7
No plastic bags
White office/copy paper
Computer bar paper
Colored and Clear Glass
Scrap /Large Appliances
HAZARDOUS MATERIAL ITEMS ACCEPTED:
- Flammables such as oil based paint and paint-related products
- Oxidizers such as pool chemicals
- Corrosives such as acids and certain cleansers
- Batteries (including Alkaline)
- Motor oil, filters and cooking oil
- Latex paint
- Poisons like insecticides and fungicides
- Fluorescent bulbs (tubes and compact)
TIPS FOR PAINT DISPOSAL
- Paint must be in original container. (i.e. no plastic food containers, milk jugs, mason jars etc.)
- Empty plastic paint cans will NOT be accepted, these can be put in your garbage.
- Paint with dried paint layers no longer accepted, these can be put in your garbage.
TRANSPORTING HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
- Make sure the containers are not leaking
- DO NOT combine your hazardous materials into a plastic bag. This will almost always cause a leak or spill. Leaking or spilled materials will not be accepted at the Recycling Center.
- DO NOT leave ANY materials at the Recycling Center while the center is closed.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT HAZARDOUS MATERIALS FROM:
- Non-Profit Organizations
- City, County or State Organizations/Departments
ELECTRONICS (Accepted Tuesday-Saturday):
- Computers, Monitors, Printers, Printer Cartridges
- Cell Phones
- Microwave Ovens
KPB Members may bring their personal paper shredding for free. Non-Members are assessed a flat suggested donation of $5.00 per visit.
Business shredding will be accepted when payment of the following fee is received.
- All Business Paper Shredding will be weighed and assessed a $5.00 flat rate plus $.50/pound.
- KPB Business Members will receive up to 100lbs of free paper shredding per calendar year.
ITEMS WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Lumber / Plywood / Furniture
- Fire Alarms or other Radio Active Materials
- Tree Trimmings and Yard Clippings
- Medical Waste
- Plastic Grocery Bags
- Commodes (Toilets)
- Joint Compound
(Please visit https://www.asbestos.net/asbestos/recycling/ for more information on asbestos recycling.)