ADOPT A SPOT
Your group or organization can “adopt” a section of our community to work with Keep Pearland Beautiful in order to maintain a litter-free environment.
- Kirby Drive from Shadow Creek Ranch Pkwy to Beltway 8
- Scarsdale from Pearland City limit 1 mile west
- Orange Street from Hwy 35 to Mykawa
Up For Adoption
- Hatfield Rd. North of FM 518
- Cullen (CR 89) – 1 mile south of W.Broadway (FM 518)
- Dixie Farm from Hasting Friendswood to Pine Crest
- South Hatfield Rd. from 518 to Marys Creek (Dead-End)
*Adoption of this section pending completion of first clean-up and wrap-up report submission.
Thank you to the Sondra Gajevsky Family for cleaning up Dixie Farm.
Fill out the forms today & Adopt-A-Spot in Pearland!
The steps required to adopt a spot are:
- Fill out the application and agreement
- Mail or email the signed agreement and completed application
- Organize and complete your first clean-up
- Submit the wrap-up report of your clean-up to the KPB office
- KPB will order the new adopt-a-spot sign
**For best results, your name on the sign should be 21 characters or less.