Keep Pearland Beautiful now requires appointments for all visitors. Please use this page to book your appointment to bring the following materials, PRE-SORTED, to the Stella Roberts Recycling Center.
- Plastics #1-5 & 7 (Cleaned and free of contaminants)
- Cardboard (Pre-flattened and dry)
- Clear Glass
- Colored Glass
- Aluminum Cans
- Tin, Steel, & Other Scrap Metals
- Small & Large Appliance
- Artificial Christmas Trees, Metal outdoor holiday decorations
Hazardous Waste: Please note that some items may incur a charge depending on geographic origin. If your material is not listed, please call ahead prior to booking your appointment. (281) 489-2795
No cost for any individuals to drop off the following HHW material:
- Batteries (All Sizes and Types)
- Cooking Oils & Fats
- Electronics (Radios, Computers, Cell Phones, etc)
- Neon and Fluorescent Lightbulbs
- Christmas Lights
Automotive Fluids Fee- $5.00 up to 10 gals
- Gasoline, Oil & Diesel
*No charge for Brazoria County, City of Brookside Village, or City of Manvel residents w/ proof of residency.
HHW Fee $1.50/lb for all individuals.
- Brake Fluid
- Household Chemicals and Cleaners
- Paints & Stains-Max of 50 Cans(1-5 gal combine)
- General Chemicals, and Adhesives
- Lawn and Pool Chemicals (Fertilizer, pesticide, herbicide, chlorine, etc)
*No charge for City of Brookside Village, City of Manvel, and Brazoria County Residents (Does NOT include City of Pearland Residents) w/ proof of residency.
CRT Tube & Rear Projection TV- $15.00 per unit
LED, Plasma, & Flat Panel TV- $5.00 per unit
*No charge for City of Manvel or City of Brookside Village residents w/ proof of residency.
Household/Personal Shredding – $5.00 Flat Fee
(Up to 4 boxes)
Business/Contractor Shredding – $0.50 per lb
Foreign Objects Removal – $0.79 per item
Includes: batteries, binders, craft works, credit cards or ID cards, envelopes with plastic windows, glossy or plastic folders, laminated paper, magazines, mail, newspapers, paper clips or binder clips, paper towels or tissues, photographs or x-rays, rubber bands, spiral notebooks, thermal paper receipts (gas station or fast food receipts).
PLEASE SEE THE LIST OF ITEMS WE DO NOT ACCEPT BELOW
Performance feedback as of Sept 23, 2021 - Average Rating = 9.41